Skip to main content

MARRIAGE A BED OF ROSES OR A BED OF THORNS

MARRIAGE A BED OF ROSES OR A BED OF THORNS
Marriage
Marriage a bed of roses or a bed of thorns 
Marriage is a beautiful thing, it is an institution built on love and affection first before any other virtue.  In life, you don't get to choose your parents, siblings, relatives and even children but marriage gives you that opportunity to choose someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, based on love. Since the foundation of marriage is love (which means that you have an affection for each other)it should be a bed of roses which requires serious preparation. Most prepare for the ceremony and channel their energy, time and finances to the occasion which when covered or well taken care, they believe they are prepared for marriage. I'm particular about the neglected preparation which makes marriage a bed of roses.
 These are:

* Emotional preparedness: Study emotional intelligence.

* Mental preparedness: Have a positive and right mindset about marriage.

* Physical preparedness: Study your intended partner's body language.

* Study conflict resolution it's key for a peaceful home.

The finances and the rest comes afterward. Life is only simple when you make it simple.  We all study and get prepared for examination but we often fail to prepare for an institution which has no graduation. And That's the beginning the failure in marriage.
Make it last together
Make it last
Commitment binds a couple together even when they're exhausted or angry with each other. Sometimes, remembering your vows can prompt you to push pass these problems and forgive to start again.
“Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful.”
Common values are important. If you aren’t together on basic values such as children, honesty, fidelity, and putting family before work, no amount of learning or effort of the will can resolve the conflict. For example, constant tension will result if one spouse wants to live simply while the other wants life’s luxuries.
Happy home
Marriage bed of roses 
It's very possible to have a bed of roses but is your responsibility both to make the bed together. With high equal effort and partnership you will have a good marriage.
“Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.”
If can you put all your effort to be successful or wealthy in life, you can as well channel all that effort into your marriage and it will eventually be a bed of roses for you.
 "Both of you have to work it out if not very soon it will take you out"
“Happily ever after is not a fairy tale, It’s a choice.”
Marriage is a partnership
Make marriage work 
Finally there's no formula for a successful marriage,  "MARRIAGE TIPS DON'T MAKE MARRIAGE WORK, THE PEOPLE INVOLVED DO. "

Thank you for connecting with us, we love to get feedback from you below. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. We appreciate your comment.

      Delete
    2. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease
      #fibroid
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. Wowwww this is really inspiring👌💯💯👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tienen – Titanium Edict, Ect. - TiMetalarts
    Tienen – Titanium Edict, Ect. Tienen titanium framing hammertitanium 3d printer Tienen. Tienen – Tienen. Tienen aftershokz titanium – Tienen. Tienen – titanium welding Tienen. Tienen – Tienen. Tienen. Tienen. Tienen. Tienen. titanium rainbow quartz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUCCESS STORY SERIES : FROM A DESERT EMERGED A QUEEN

SUCCESS STORY - PIREVOLUTION “Become your own success story, not someone else's.” Jennifer Askirama was born to Mr. Askirama T. Rumirgo and Mrs. Naomi Askirama.  She has  two brothers and  a sister; she was born in Maiduguri Borno state Nigeria. Brothers/sister names are, Thalba, Ibrahim and Precious Askirama.  She was born on (May 9th 1994) in Askira/Uba, Borno state Nigeria.  https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/10-famous-failures-that-will-inspire-you-success.html Her name Jennifer is Cornish from proto-Celtic that was adapted in to the English language in the 20th century and means’’ fair one”. She was named after Jennifer Lopez when she was brought home as a baby as her uncle said she is looked so beautiful like Jlo and that’s how she got the name Jennifer. In her words “I won’t say i had a happy or normal childhood as the first child because my mom and dads separatedwhen I was eight years old with my dad marrying a second wife that same year. I would

THE ENEMY WITHIN

Emotional intelligence  The world consists of different people from different places, with different personalities, traits and makeup. With only one main common ground which is the earth in which we habit on and due to these differences in diverse people,  co-habiting and condoning becomes difficult some times or rather most times in this world with other people. Differences creates lack of oneness, lack of understanding and anger becomes inevitable. People tend to flare up towards others.  https://pirevolution.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-enemy-within.html?m=1 Physical effects of anger Anger triggers the body’s ‘fight or flight’ response. Other emotions that trigger this response include fear, excitement and anxiety. The adrenal glands flood the body with stress hormones, such as adrenaline and cortisol.The brain shunts blood away from the gut and towards the muscles, in preparation for physical exertion. Heart rate, blood pressure and respiration increase, the body temperature rise